It's finally here - the new Bison Armory Cartridge Case Volume Gauge!
Rapidly and accurately measure rifle cartridge case capacity in 3-5 seconds per case.
- Identifies split case necks and other case defects
- Sort cases by volume for minimum muzzle velocity variation
- Know your limits - identify cases with low capacity to prevent over-pressure loads
Quickly and easily measure the capacity of rifle cartridge cases from .223 up to .338 Lapua and other .33 caliber cartridges in seconds using only the air in the room.
WILL NOT HARM PRIMERS! Measure case capacity with primed and ready to load cases or fired cases with the spent primer in place.
- Custom software included with free updates for the life of the product
- Requires a laptop, desktop, or tablet computer running Windows 10 or an Apple Mac computer running Parallels or similar VM (only tested with Parallels)
- Shows results immediately on-screen and saves results to a simple text file
- accurate to +/- 0.2% of full scale with proper calibration - approximately +/- 0.05 grains for a .223 case
These devices come with a lifetime warranty.
COMPATIBLE PRESSES: Works with standard reloading presses like the RCBS Rock Chucker and turret presses like the Lyman Brass 8. Does not work with coax presses.
UPDATE: The cylinder cap has been updated and is NOW COMPATIBLE WITH THE AREA 419 ZERO PRESS - Please request the compatible cylinder cap if needed (available starting March 1, 2022)
FULL TECH SUPPORT provided by email.
See the instruction videos on YouTube here:
Download the software here:
Updated April 13, 2022 - Be sure to download and install both software packages even if you have already installed them in the past, they are new.
For users who have been using the system for more than a few months you may need to update your phidget hub firmware. To do so follow these instructions (OS - Windows - Phidgets Support)